Monday, September 29, 2008

Gabriella is 9 months old! She now has 7 teeth and FINALLY started crawling last week. She took her sweet time, but I can't complain because now she is into everything! She is almost sitting up, too. She can sit up alone for a few minutes if I put her in position but soon flops over. It's just a matter of time! She tried her first meat - Turkey rice dinner - a couple days ago and loved it! I guess she's no longer a vegetarian! LOL!



Isaac has another loose tooth. He is excited for the tooth fairy to visit him again! He will be 5 years old on Halloween. I still can't believe it! He is really enjoying pre-k and asks me lots of questions. Just a minute ago he came in from the bathroom and wanted to know why we have eyebrows!
_______________

I started teaching my kids at school about the Medieval period of music history. They seemed really interested, more than I expected. The first graders are especially interesting. One boy told me that we come from apes Another boy raised his hand and told me that Obama doesn't believe in the Bible or go to church. Interesting. I don't know where these kids come up with some of these things, especially at such random times. We were talking about how the church ran things and music started from the Gregorian chant. I guess that somehow made him remember what he thinks he knows.

2 comments:

TammyP said...

ERIN - It's Tammy, Tammy Marshall.....now Tammy Peterson!!! I found your blog through Sarah Hansen's blog. My mom sent me hers. Anyway!!! HOW ARE YOU?? I have had so much fun going through and looking at what you've been up to. You have a BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!! You have accomplished SO MUCH!! WOW! A music teacher! That is AMAZING!! I bet you are Great Teacher! I bet someone will write about you being one of their great teachers someday. Yeah, and about the NKOTB......My husband to this day still laughs about me going to a NKOTB Party!!! I don't care though... those were some of the funnest days I can remember!! Anyway... you can check out my blog if you'd like.... christammyfam.blogspot.com nothing exciting....but it would be fun to keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

absolutely gorgeous! I love her dress.