Wednesday, September 10, 2008

First of all grrrrrrrrrrrr..... I hate it when Internet Explorer unexpectedly shuts down. I was right in the middle of posting.


Today one of my 4th grade students told me he loved me being his music teacher better than the last one because she was always so tired. Lol! I told him I am always tired, too. He said I always seemed to have so much energy! Ha! All I can say is that teachers should get Academy Awards for their performance! If he even knew how tired I am every day he would change his mind. I guess it's good that it doesn't show.


I DO try to have high energy in class, even when I don't feel like I do. It is music class, after all! Honestly, once I start teaching any aliment seems to go away and the time goes by really fast!


__________________________________


My sweet baby Gabi turned 8 months old a couple weeks ago and I am just now getting around to posting a picture. She is getting so big! I just can't believe how fast time flies. Her hair is really starting to grow and it appears to have a bit of wave in it. He rolls all over the place and scoots, but she won't crawl. She gets around, though! She isn't sitting up, either! I guess she's taking her sweet time. She IS getting up on one arm now and seems to have the desire to sit up so I expect any day now I'll walk in the room and she'll be sitting straight up. She is really tall and her legs already go way over her end of her seat. I guess it's time to get a bigger car seat. She gets so excited to seem me when I pick her up. She kicks her legs about a million miles an hour! :) I LOVE IT!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erin, it's CRAZY how much your kids look alike. Gabi looks like a girl version of Isaac. But since they're both cute, I guess that's ok. ;o) So, how much did you spend at Rhea Lana so far? lol

Attic Rat said...

What a cutie pie!!

Natalie said...

I lover her smile! It's so catching. The new book you got for your kids is super cute. To answer your question about the water park we went to, it is in Jacksonville and is called the Splash Zone.