Wednesday, March 19, 2008

We have had an exciting week in the Martinez house. Gabriella celebrated her first St. Patrick's day! I dressed the kids up in all of their green for church. Isaac had on a nice green shirt and pants and Gabi had on a very cute shamrock dress her Gram bought her. Unfortunately, they were both grouchy after church so it was torture to get a good picture. Isaac clonked Gabi's head on the arm of the futon so that ended that photo session! I did manage to get a couple of photos. The next day (St. Patrick's Day) we ate at Pizza Hut with Gram and Grampan and this time we all wore green, even me!



We finally were able to return to "Jumper" - the Jump Zone I posted about, where they have all of the inflatables. Isaac was so excited! He could hardly sleep the night before because he was so excited to go. He got mad when we had to leave, as usual. He just doesn't understand that they close that place!

On Tuesday, while at Jumper, Gram noticed a white thing on Gabi's gum after she saw her drooling and suggested maybe it's a tooth! I felt around in her mouth later that night and I think it really is a tooth!!! She isn't even 3 months old yet! (She was 2 months and 22 days on the day I discovered it!) I got my first tooth around 3 months so I guess it's possible. My mom didn't believe my sister, Patti, when she told my mom that I bit her because I was too young to have a tooth. Mom checked my mouth, and sure enough, there was a tooth there!



Tonight Gabi finally laughed for the first time!! It was the most exciting thing and made my night! She was in her bassinet at Gram's house and we were spinning her mobile around. She just started to giggle! Luckily I had my camera handy and got it on video. Check it out...Gabi's laughing debut!!

Also, I may have my first interview for a music teaching job soon. I am applying like crazy. I got one response back already. I took my last Praxis test on Saturday. It was hard and I ran out of time so I'm nervous to get my scores back. Say some prayers for me!!

1 comment:

TroxelTribe said...

First of all, I'm sure you did great on your Praxis :) I know they can be stressful! Unfortunately for me, CO didn't use the Praxis when I graduated college, so when I moved to LA and AR, I had to take them then - - ugh, all that info years after being out of school - no fun!
Wow, Gabi is really growing! Her and Issac are adorable! :)