Saturday, August 30, 2008

I thought of another unknown fact about me. This is weird. Whenever I hear repetitive sounds, like when I am gulping water, I count. I know, I know....strange. It's like an OCD thing I do. Except I don't think it's OCD, I think it's being a musician because I never used to do this. There is something about hearing a steady beat that makes me start counting right away. It must be all of those years of marching band or tapping my toe during a performance. The reason I thought of it was beacuse this morning I was feeding Gabi her bottle and she was hitting the bottle over and over with the lid in her hand. I caught myself counting again. You'd think that with all this counting I'd be good at math..ha ha!
On another note....

Doesn't this look yummy? This is the grilled shrimp from one of my favorite resturants mentioned in my previous post - The Crab Inn in Rockport, TX. Yummy!

No comments: