Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fours and Threes!

Fours:

1. Four places that I go over and over:

Mom's, Post office, elementary school (work), church

2. Four people who email me regularly:

Mom, eBay customers, Freecycle group, Patti

3. Four of my favorite places to eat:

Benihana, Texas Roadhouse, Red Lobster, Crab Inn (in Rockport, TX)

4. Four places I would rather be right now:
Sleeping, floating in the ocean on Mustang Island, sitting on the porch at dusk in Rockport, did I mention sleeping?

5. Four TV shows I watch:
Grey's Anatomy, Lost, Desperate Housewives, Seinfeld (yes I love the re-runs)

6. Four people I tag:

Leslie Kate, Mom, Patti and Leda (through email)


Threes:
3 Joys:
1. my children - the funny things they say, their innocence, hearing their laughs and seeing them grow
2.Being able to go to work and having a job that I LOVE! I never thought that would happen!
3. Driving over the causeway in Rockport with the windows rolled down, Surfin' USA blaring on the speakers...WOO HOO!
3 Fears:
1. I always worry that something bad will happen to me and I won't be around to see my children grow up, or something horrible will happen to them. I hate watching the news because my mind starts to think of the terrible things that could happen to my children.
2. Heights and Bees
3. My parents dying
3 Goals:
1. Saving enough money to go on a family vacation to Disney World. I want Isaac to see the Finding Nemo musical there before he has outgrown it (if that ever happens).
2. Moving into a house
3. Getting all of my orders filled from the past month that are weighing me down.
3 Current Obsessions:
1. teaching
2. sleeping (or thinking about it!)
3. Les Miserables soundtrack (listen to it every day in the car)
3 Random Surprising Facts:
1. I knew the gender of both of my children the moment I knew I was pregnant. I'm 2-2!
2. I have dream to sing on Broadway.
3. I want to learn to play the accordion.

No comments: