Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I am finally getting around to another post. I have felt like quite the zombie lately. Gabriella is doing great! She eats well and is gaining weight. She is sleeping a bit better at night now. We have even gotten out a few time. Isaac was really happy about that! The poor boy has been so cooped up since Gabi was born. I managed to take them to the park close by. It was 75 degrees that day! Crazy weather for winter, but a blessing! Isaac was thrilled!

Here is a photo from that day - Gabi's first time at the park:



Mom and Dad finally made it home from TX. They weren't here for Gabi's birth, so my mom was especially anxious to see her. Unfortunately she came down with a nasty cold on the way home and wasn't able to see her 10 days after getting home!! She was so happy to finally meet Gabi and I was so happy to have her here, too!




Isaac moved up a class in Primary and is now a CTR5! I can't believe my boy is so big! He was super excited to show off the new CTR ring he got in class.



I am amazed how fast babies grow. She doesn't even look the same anymore! I am enjoying every second of her because I know she will change so fast and I want to savor every minute! Sometimes I just want to stare at her all day and try to memorize every feature. We are so blessed to have cameras, especially digital cameras! I took these pictures of all of her little parts.


Her hair is quite long and I am still trying to figure out what to do with it. The only style I have come up with is a big curl on the top of her head. She looks quite cute! Her hair is much longer than Isaac's was. It is especially long in the back. She'll probably need a haircut in 3 months!!

Lemuel started school this week. He is taking a music appreciation class and I am jealous! I miss school already! This is the first year that I haven't been in school in 2 years so I miss it. I love school and wish I could go forever! Maybe I should work on my master's degree! I got an email from UCA saying I made the President's list this past semester so I guess I went out in style!!

1 comment:

TroxelTribe said...

75 Degrees? Wow! Our high today was something like 17...brrrrr
She's adorable. I can't help you with her hair though, we still don't have that problem. :)
I'm sure your mom was escatic to see her!