Friday, June 6, 2008

I can't believe how long I have neglected this blog!! Where has the time gone?

Gabi is now 5 months old and getting so big already! She has rolled from tummy to back and is just about to roll from back to tummy. She just needs that extra Umph to get her shoulder over. She is talking baby talk all the time! She has recently started saying MAMAMAMA and I just know she is saying my name! She is very attached to me so I wouldn't be surprised. She wants to be with me all the time. If I leave the room she gets mad. If I leave her sight she gets mad..lol! I grow tired of that, but quickly remind myself that someday she won't even want to see me so I better enjoy it! She is just about to get her 2 bottom teeth in and drools all over the place. She weighs about 15 lbs and is 26.5 in long (at her last appt).

She has this strange thing she does when she eats. Whenever I feed her the bottle she immediately starts pulling her hair, scratching and rubbing her face with both hands. She digs into her skin until she bleeds. I hate it! I try to keep her nails short but that's a task! She has little nicks all over herself, the poor thing! I hope she grows out of it fast!

She loves her little furry pal Grover. Whenever I show her the Grover doll and talk to her in his voice she laughs and grins. It's very cute!



Isaac is as big and grown up as ever! He is super duper into Star Wars now. It's all he ever talks about. He sings the score (thank you, John Williams) all the time and acts out scenes from the movie. He is collecting all of the figures and constantly asks for more. Here is a smilebox of his Star Wars chart adventure....

Click to play Isaac's Chart
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard



I am doing interviews for a teaching job. I don't have one yet but hope to get one very soon. I am still running my eBay business, which is going well. I have really been blessed to be able to do this so I can stay at home with the kids (for now).

I am posting some videos and smileboxes for your enjoyment....




Click to play Gabriella 4 Months
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is so big!! i can't wait until i meet her in person. she's beautiful just like her mom! :) tell isaac and my uncle i said hi!! love ya'll

-maritza martinez

TroxelTribe said...

Yay! I'm so glad you've updated your blog. I was wondering what was happening with you and the kids. Ahh, Gabi is so big, yet so incredibly small to me.... it's still not completely real that I'm going to have another teeny tiny one yet. Too funny about Isaac singing the score to Star Wars :)